Thursday 20 January 2011

man i feel like a woman

This look made me feel so elegant and a lot older for my age but I loved it ! I loved the mid length flowy skirt, it reminded me of the 50s era, I bought this skirt yesterday in Topshop and I love it and I think this summer I might buy many more of this style. I also wore my new heels in the tan colour with socks. And I had a brilliant delight today, shoes which I ordered online came today which I wasnt expecting to come to at least another week came at last and I literally wore them about the house all day only to take them off to change into my tan ones. Ill show you guys them later.






the poko dots on this skirt are really hard to see, can anyone recommend a good camera to take pictures with??

13 comments:

  1. well the heels, socks and skirt all equal WOW. I'm in love with socks with shoes at the moment. It's a pretty- almost childish- look :)

    Nesha,
    http://thebuttonowl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much. yea i love the shoes with the socks also

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shoes/skirt

    http://watermelonfeet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am loving your shoes!!! =) i am using a canon g11 (g12 in now available too) its been great to me =)

    missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit. the skirt and shoes are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' the shoes! I have a Canon 450d and it's great for outfit pictures! But little expensive.
    X Aniek

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally created an interesting outfit over there! digging socks with sandals and camel color!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit! love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im following you now :) love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks a lot for the great comments ! yeah i love these shoes im never taking them off my feet again lol

    ReplyDelete